We have recently won an account with an expanding international iGaming industry player operating across several regions, and are urgently searching for an Affiliate Marketing Manager (remote, work-from-home opportunity) to develop and implement strategic initiatives for the account, maintain efficiencies within acquisition and retention channels, as well as increase traffic and conversions across new and existing websites.
Successful candidate will be responsible for building and coordinating an internationally dispersed multilingual team for implementation of Affiliate and Strategic Partners strategy for client’s and B2C division, offering a multi-brand propositions for sportsbook, casinos, customer loyalty programmes and entertainment sectors.
You will be required to:
· Develop and continuously fuel the evolution of Group affiliate strategy and programme in line with corporate strategies to scale digital revenues for the project target markets.
· Create and negotiate strategic partnerships to deliver revenue growth and ROI, outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and analyse affiliate performance based on standards KPIs such as conversion rate/player value/ROI.
· Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key igaming affiliate partners.
· Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers, manage multiple campaigns across a varied client base.
· Collaborate with Global Brand Managers as well as the creative teams to ensure company brand guidelines are adhered to.
· Coordinate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network.
· Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns, conduct the applicable negotiation and liiason.
· Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of affiliate partners.
· Attend industry events and keep updated on industry trends, carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
· Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure effectiveness and profitability.
· Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns, develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll-out plans
· Participate in product development and UX exercises, as part of our test-and-learn approach, initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have an excellent knowledge of affiliate marketing with a strong network of contacts. You will be a team player and strong leader. Other requirements include:
· 5+ years of experience in Affiliates marketing and online marketing.
· Background in e-commerce, subcription-based entertainment, online advertising industry or online gaming.
· A highly results oriented, articulate, decisive, self-starter who energizes people around him/her.
· Demonstrated career growth in marketing and business development.
· Track record of success in a metrics-driven marketing programme.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Solid sales and negotiation skills
· Ability to adapt to new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments and ambiguity.
· Experience of working in a multinational environment.
· Fluent in English both written and spoken.
· Other languages are a bonus.
Don’t miss out- please send us your CV for immediate consideration.