An international leader, operating across multiple countries in several regions, is looking for a Remote Customer Support Specialist for our B2C division to ensure further global roll-out.
This role is something that can certainly exceed your expectations and bring 100% satisfaction turning a job into hobby.
- Ensure best in class service for our customers accompanied by fast and high-quality resolution of all customer queries;
- Be a part of a Customer Service team, working in shifts to cover the lines 24/7, with the shifts alternating, including weekends (compulsory days-off are provided);
- Respond to live chat, emails and phone calls, log and route the incoming enquiries to appropriate response lines;
- Log and manage clients in the CRM;
- Keep tidy online records of all customer encounters;
- Create presentations, and conduct demos as assigned to assist with our up-selling strategy;
- Address other support queries.
- Proven experience in Customer support or relevant roles;
- Strong Internet connection;
- Fluent spoken and written English (other European languages would be a plus);
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, screen recording, call recording;
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office);
- Knowledge and experience of working with a CRM system (Intercom or similar);
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Solid organisational skills, ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Remote position with further relocation opportunities;
- Possibility of fast professional growth within the organization;
- Flat company structure;
- Mentorship and guidance program;
- Flexible hiring plans with generous financial remuneration.